Transform the way the world runs networks
Reporting to the Director - Human Resources, The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for giving Regional and Divisional HR support, and will operate as the Global HR Business Partner for Sandvine.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will be executing on strategic HR initiatives (i.e. org structure, develop competencies, talent initiatives, retention, etc). The HRBP will also be the HR Advisor to assigned business unit leaders and the senior management of the business unit in all HR related matters.
This role will be highly involved in multiple ongoing HR improvement projects to help streamline processes and improve operational excellence.
- Align and execute policies and programs for effective management of the people resources for your region and with the assigned Business Unit leadership team, which align with any global policies or programs.
- Own the on-boarding & exit related processes for Japan & East Asia.
- Included in the area but not limited only to the following would be programs and practices for employee relations, employee complaints, supporting and driving talent mgmt. initiatives for the business unit, education and career development and ensure compliance with all local, state and country legal standards.
- Partner with Senior Director, Talent Management and business leaders to understand priorities and needs to build the talent strategy and recruitment needs for your region.
- Collaborate with Managers in your perspective divisions/regions to provide strategic feedback and strategic support.
- Coach leaders on performance improvement process (PIP’s, written warnings, etc)
- Solid experience and ability to execute change management initiatives for a business unit or a region.
- Plan and present New Hire Orientation at respective sites.
- Collaborate with Director, Talent Management and business leaders to understand priorities and needs to build the talent strategy and recruitment needs for your region.
- Work closely to ensure alignment within the existing employee programs e.g. on-boarding, performance management etc. are effectively conducted within your region of accountability.
What skills you bring
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA or Master’s equivalent preferred; AND
- Minimum of seven (7) years of broad based HR experience required in Human Resources Management that should include generalist duties, benefits, employee relations, recruitment and training/development.
- Thorough knowledge of local and regional employment legislation
- Experience working with all levels of management.
- Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Effective change management skills and solid experience managing large change in an organization or business unit.
- Creates sustained solutions to individual employee challenges
- Provides immediate fixes to acute emergencies (retention, culture change, poor performance etc) within the region or assigned business unit. While ensuring a longer term solution is raised and implemented.
- Fluent in both Japanese and English languages.
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team