Transform the way the world runs networks
As a member of our Customer Success team, you will support our all activities in Thailand with our customers there. You will be responsible for handling project activities and technical support activities locally for these customers. In Bangkok, you will be part of a very diverse team where you will have the opportunity to learn and interact directly with other members in the Customer Success (Support, Professional Services).
Sandvine provides a 24x7x365 service in order to cover the high availability requirements of our products. You will handle lab activities and maintenance windows involving potential troubleshooting, update changes required and full software upgrades. Proactive reviews will be completed by you on a regular basis in order to maintain stability and optimum performance of the solution. You will use your excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills to resolve technical issues for the named customer, and to communicate the features and benefits of Sandvine solutions. The Job
As a successful candidate, you will work in our team environment, taking responsibility for post-sales customer support (project delivery, technical support), including the management of defect entry, tracking, and escalation. You will also provide backup support for remote Sales Engineers, including preparing technical customer presentations and working with Service Providers’ to evangelize, architect, implement, and support Sandvine solutions in their networks.
Communication is key to this role, as your opinion and ideas will be critical for the future development and operation of Sandvine’s products as you will be a customer advocate to relaying the thoughts and comments from our customers. What skills you bring
- Fluent in Thai language (native speakers preferred)
- Fluent in English language (oral and written skills)
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a technical role
- Degree or diploma from a technical institute
- Hands-on Unix experience (BSD/Linux/Solaris)
- Technical background with a strong understanding of networking (specifically IP related technologies)
- Hands-on experience with the installation, configuration, and/or operation of network equipment such as Cisco, Juniper or other network hardware manufacturers – a valuable asset
- Excellent troubleshooting, investigative, and communications skills
- Experience with programming and/or scripting, SQL databases, network traffic monitoring, or firewall technologies – especially in a Telecom, ISP, or Cable Internet environment – a valuable asset
- Experience in a technical product lab setting or operational network environment – a valuable asset
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks. What can you expect from us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities (role-dependent)