Transform the way the world runs networks
The Opportunity In this role as a Test Engineer with Sandvine, Malmö office, you will be a part of a highly competent and agile scrum team that develops and tests our Analytics and Insights backend that is a strategic core product. We identify ourselves as team players, innovative, curious and we perform on a global playground developing highly complex products. We aim for fast feedback, customer excellency and efficient testing. You are passionate about testing, quality assurance and have experience in different system testing areas such as functional, performance, characteristics, stability and SW management. You are also analytical with good troubleshooting skills and appreciate the importance of automation as an enabler for continuous integration, delivery and deployment. The Job
What skills you bring
- Develop a solid system test plan together with the team
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases for functional, system and solution testing
- Assist with field projects from time to time, that may require automation and/or manual testing
- Identify areas for automation, collect test data requirements, develop new test metrics and techniques to maximize testing efficiency and scalability
- Handle different traffic generators (e.g. TRex)
The Company Sandvine is the leader of our market, and we work hard to make sure that our customers 1.7 billion of internet and mobile subscribers have the best experience possible! Communication service providers use our products to deploy new subscriber services, engage with subscribers and gain insight into, optimize and secure network traffic. Sandvine offers you an attractive working environment. We fill your days with technical challenges, and give you space to grow, to develop, and to make an impact. Above all - you get to work with the best colleagues in the industry! What can you expect from us
- BSc or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Comfortable coding in Python
- Experience from working in a Linux development environment
- A background from Telecom or Data networks
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP and Layer 7 applications, other communication protocols in LAN/WAN environments; familiar with routers, switches and firewalls)
- Networking tool familiarity (Wireshark, tcpdump, etc)
- Experience on continuous integration concepts, tools (e.g Git), and best practices
- Cloud and Virtualization experience
- Fluent in English, both in speech and in writing
- Working permit within EU
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
- Casual and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Highly skilled, supportive and professional team members.
- Opportunities to learn complex network and telecommunication technologies.
- Breakfast, complementary drinks and fruit.
- Fun work environment that includes team events, floorball, 3 hours training per week during business hour.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team