Transform the way the world runs networks
Do you want to make a difference to Customer Success?
As a member of the R&D Customer Engineering team, you will be responsible for the resolution of high impact technical customer issues. You will troubleshoot a broad spectrum of Sandvine products, while providing in-depth technical leadership in multiple areas. The critical customer issues that you will work with are typically situations where there is customer impact or a revenue loss.
Your feedback will be crucial to make the products better by providing feedback from real world use-cases. You will work closely with all development teams and make sure that the individual components and products work together at a system level.
In the process, you will work with highly skilled R&D developers and will be seen as the domain expert.
This position is at our Malmö office in Sweden, next to the central train station
- Understanding the deployment design.
- Investigating root-cause of the software or hardware issues in the field.
- Bring together diverse teams and experts to achieve customers’ use-case.
- Tracking defect trends to help identify areas of improvement.
- Identifying improvements in product to improve the quality, usability and stability of Sandvine products.
What Skills you bringWe believe you have
- BS or MS (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong Networking knowledge TCP/IP, Ethernet, IP routing etc.
- Programming Experience in C or C++ on Linux or similar systems.
- Good exposure to debugging tools like: GDB, Wireshark, analyzing pcap files.
- Experience with scripting languages, preferably Python.
- Strong problem-solving skills to solve real-world issues.
- Good communication skills. Good at explaining problem and solution on technical issues.
- Articulate the problem and concrete steps to solve the issue to the stake holders within and outside the organization.
- Take initiative and ownership of the assigned tasks.
- Have exposure to Database systems, which would be an advantage.
- Understand network protocols: Diameter, Radius.
- Exposed to virtualization technologies: KVM, ESXi.
About Sandvine Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations. As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What can you expect from us
- Casual and collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Highly skilled, supportive and professional team members.
- Opportunities to learn complex network and telecommunication technologies.
- Breakfast, complementary drinks and fruit.
- Fun work environment that includes team events, floorball, 3 hours training per week during business hour.
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team