Want to help build a Smarter Internet?The opportunity:
As a member of our technical support team you'll provide post-sales support to customers and Sales Engineers located throughout the globe. Sandvine provides a 24x7x365 service in order to cover the high availability requirements of our products. You'll use your excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills to resolve technical issues for customers, and to communicate the features and benefits of Sandvine solutions.
As a successful candidate, you will work in our team environment, taking responsibility for post-sales customer support, including the management of defect entry, tracking, and escalation. You will also provide backup support for remote Sales Engineers, including preparing technical customer presentations and working with Service Providers to evangelize, architect, implement, and support Sandvine solutions in their networks. Communication is key to this role, as your opinion and ideas will be critical for the future development and operation of Sandvines products as you will be a customer advocate to relaying the thoughts and comments from our customers. What skills you bring
- Degree or diploma from a technical institute
- Hands-on Unix experience (BSD/Linux/Solaris)
- A technical understanding of networking (specifically IP related technologies)
- Troubleshooting, investigative, and communications skills
- Exposure to programming and/or scripting, SQL databases, network traffic monitoring, or firewall technologies a valuable asset
- Experience in a technical product lab setting or operational network environment a valuable asset
At Sandvine, we’re really smart people doing a really hard, important job. We’re building a smarter Internet. Communication service providers use our products to deploy new subscriber services, engage with subscribers and gain insight into, optimize and secure network traffic. We’re a public company with over 300 customers in more than 100 different countries.
Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces by Great Places to Work® Institute 9 times, our Team Members have the opportunity to innovate, take on new challenges, and make a difference in delivering products that have a real business impact to our global customers. Their ideas are heard and quickly translated into reality, helping to shape tomorrow's smarter Internet.What can you expect from us?
- Casual & Collaborative work environment
- Employee development - training programs, lunch and learns, and education reimbursement
- Fun Work Environment that includes team events, sports leagues, on-site gaming + complementary drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
- Onsite service such as chiropractor, massage therapist and lunch delivery
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Otherwise, we’ll keep your resume in case there is a match with future opportunities.
In the meantime, if you want to learn more about life at Sandvine, follow us on Twitter (@Sandvine) and Facebook (Facebook.com/Sandvine).
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
-The Sandvine Global Talent Acquisition Team