Transform the way the world runs networks
In your role as a Senior SW Test Engineer with Sandvine, you will be a part of a highly competent and self-sustaining team that are proud to always have Quality as number one priority. We identify ourselves as team players, innovative, curious and we perform on a global playground developing highly complex products. We aim for fast feedback, customer excellency and efficient testing.
You are passionate about SW development and test, test automation, quality assurance and have experience in different system testing areas such as functional, performance, characteristics, stability and SW management. You are also analytical with excellent troubleshooting skills and appreciate the importance of automation as an enabler for continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
- Develop a solid system test plan together with the team
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases for functional, system and solution testing
- Assist with field projects from time to time, that may require automation and/or manual testing
- Identify areas for automation, collect test data requirements, develop new test metrics and techniques to maximize testing efficiency and scalability
- Handle different traffic generators (e.g. TRex)
We are currently looking for system/solution tester within QA Release Management team. The expansion is in Sweden, location in Varberg.
What skills you bring
- A graduate (or) post graduate in Computer Science (or similar) from a reputed University/college
- Experience from system testing such as performance measurement, benchmarking and dimensioning
- A background from Telecom or Data networks with prior experience in Virtualization is preferred.
- High experience of SW development or test in a Cloud and Virtualization environment
- Excellent coding skills in Python
- Excellent networking knowledge (TCP/IP and Layer 7 applications, other communication protocols in LAN/WAN environments; familiar with routers, switches and firewalls)
- Networking tool familiarity (Wireshark, tcpdump, etc)
- Experience from working in a Linux development environment
- Experience on continuous integration concepts, tools (e.g Git), and best practices
- Fluent in English, both in speech and in writing
- Prefers candidates who has work permit within EU & are from (Hallands and Västra Götaland region):
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks. What can you expect from us
- Casual & Collaborative work environment
- Fun Work Environment that includes team events, floorball, 3 hours training per week during business hours
- Breakfast, complementary drinks and fruit
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role. Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability. If you have an interview or workplace accommodation request, please contact our Global Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com.