Transform the way the world runs networks
As a leader in Active Network Intelligence, our solutions enable Service Providers to deliver quality experiences for Internet customers around the world. And that quality of experience is no exception for Sandvine Team Members.
We’re looking for an energetic, experienced and motivated Major Account Managers to join our US and Canadian Sales Team to promote Sandvine's innovative technologies. The Major Account Manager will be focused on building relationships within all layers of Service Providers.
This opportunity is for you if you are passionate about technology, confident in your ability to engage with the right customer contacts to seek out and understand their challenges, and are able to promote and deliver the right solutions for them. The Job
What Skills You Bring
- Identification and development of new opportunities for Sandvine products and services
- Achievement of revenue targets
- Creation of strategic business plans for the Key Major and Regional Accounts
- Understand customer environment and Sandvine solution set to deliver appropriate value proposition and business case for targeted customers.
- Understand competitive positioning and threats to effectively compete versus key competitors
- Minimum 5 years solutions based sales experience
- Strong technical background and understanding of Wireline: DSL, Cable as well as Wireless, LTE, 3G, 4G, etc including Policy management.
- Excitement for new and innovative technologies.
- Strong track record of selling complex software solutions in a Use Case model.
- Proven history of success managing and negotiating large deals
- Prior Account Management experience leveraging senior level contacts across multiple organizations within Broadband Service Provider Accounts in the above region
- Preference for deep existing relationships within Tier 1 Mobile and Fixed Operators
- Exceeded sales quotas with a minimum of 2 years product & service based sales experience
- High energy, self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities and the ability to work independently
- Understanding of Carrier technologies,--Wireless, Cable, Telephony, LAN, WAN, Policy management
- Understanding of Service Provider Market including experience working with Marketing/Product organizations and generating a relevant business case
- Must have strong technical knowledge and experience creating strategic business plans and competitive strategy for assigned accounts.
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Commitment to employee health and well-being (e.g. on-site chiropractor and massage therapist, work from home opportunities, monthly fitness challenges)
- Daily lunch delivery services
- Fun work environment that includes team events, sports leagues, on-site gaming + complementary drinks and snacks
- International travel opportunities
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role.
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability.
If you have an interview or workplace accommodation request, please contact our Global Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org