Transform the way the world runs networks
Solutions Engineers combine a strong technical background with great organizational and communication skills to provide technical design advice to both new and existing customers and partners in new sales opportunities .
What skills you bring
- You will be working alongside Sales, Support and partner's SE’s in achieving the goal of designing the ideal solution.
- You will accomplish this by identifying, technically qualifying and addressing prospect’s technical requirements through consultative
- Language: Japanese and English (speaking, writing, reading)
- Strong IP experience with L4-L7 protocols, services and concepts.
- Prior Experience in Sales / Pre-sales activities is mandatory.
- Strong experience in installing and configuring IP network equipment in a Service Provider(Telecom) environment, with core network skills including RADIUS, AAA, TCP/IP,DHCP, LDAP, SNMP, Ethernet, TCP/IP.
- Travel for onsite installation and support
- Enjoys working in a team environment and being part of a fast growing company delivering leading edge technology
- Is a self-starting and highly motivated individual who wants to win in competitive situations
Additional knowledge and experience as plus
- Technology background typically a BS/BA (EE/CS/IS) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Wireless data technologies (CDMA, GPRS or LTE), architecture and standards(3GPP, 3GPP2)
- Experience in Fixed line technologies (FTTH, Cable, DSL).
- Excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills.
- Strong experience and background with Linux/*nix systems.
- Good background understanding and knowledge of network management software systems (AAA, Billing, NMS, LDAP) and their interaction/integration with network elements
- Good working knowledge and understanding of software development technologies (Programing, Python, Java, SQL, HTML)
- Strong IP networking solution knowledge and skill set (e.g. Juniper JNCIA/JNCP Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience)
- Experience in developing and presenting solution designs
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks. What can you expect from us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities (role-dependent)
Thank-you for your interest in Sandvine. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role.
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability.
If you have an interview or workplace accommodation request, please contact our Global Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org