Transform the way the world runs networks
Reporting to the Sales Director Japan, the Account Manager will be responsible for achieving revenue goals and building relationships with a defined number of key accounts in the Telecommunications Sector in the Tokyo region.
The Job The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and managing customer relationships in order to establish and expand the breadth of Sandvine solution sales into existing and new target accounts. Identification and development of new opportunities for Sandvine products and services.
- Achievement of revenue targets.
- Creation of strategic business plans for targeted accounts
- Understand customer environment and Sandvine solution set to deliver appropriate value proposition and business case for targeted customers
- Understand competitive positioning and threats to effectively compete versus key competitors Manage SE activities in support of the above
What skills you bring
- A graduate/ post-graduate with minimum 7 - 10 years product service based sales into Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers.
- Proven success exceeding pre-defined sales quotas
- Proven history of success managing and negotiating large deals
- Prior account management experience leveraging senior level contacts across multiple organizations within in the private or enterprise space in the above region.
- High energy, self-starter with strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently
- Highly motivated and able to sell large ticket solutions at all levels.
- Understanding of networking technologies, including any of the following: Wireline: DSL, Cable …as well as Wireless, LTE, 3G etc including Policy management.
- Must have experience handling multi-million dollar quotas and creating strategic business plans and competitive strategy for assigned accounts.
- Experience providing accurate business reporting (weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting) Understanding the Network Business Intelligence consumers and their buying cycles is preferred Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing and able to travel to various key account location as required (regionally)
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What can you expect from us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities (role-dependent)