Transform the way the world runs networks
Solutions Engineers at Sandvine are smart, passionate people able to solve complex problems and implement solutions with the most robust, high quality solutions on the planet! If you like working on the latest advances in the internet with engineers who thrive in a collaborative, global organization and if you have the skills and technical chops to challenge how to get stuff done and then do it, you may be ready to join the Sandvine Team. Here at Sandvine we let you thrive in your role while rewarding top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work.
- Work with various internal and external technical teams to design and implement solutions from design to production stage
- Implement high quality code in a rapid and agile environment
- Actively bring interesting and novel ideas that solve technical problems
- Absorb and contribute to engaging communications of vision at all levels of the Company
- Lead and contribute in technical project milestones including design, development, configuration, ATP and monitoring.
- Input on prioritization of deliverables, also into architecture and design decisions
- Manage tight deadlines – work efficiently to manage your time
- Ability to assess technical options, pick the best solution and move forward.
- Critical observation and analytical thinking
- Frequent communication with various departments including Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing, Product Management and Support
- Excellent relationships with customer functions including Engineering and Operations
- Effective two-way written and verbal communications, ability to resolve conflicts
- Strong customer service skills; ability to deal with difficult or political situations
What Skills You Bring
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science (Computer, Electronics or Mathematics); Or, equivalent of 5+ years of working experience in similar role
- Working experience in high paced development environment on project basis
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude, experienced in adapting to critical, frequent changes
- Excellent technical abilities while possessing the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stake holders.
- Experience with wired and wireless network protocols and functions including Wifi, 2G, 3G & 4G technologies, Fixed Networks, TCP/IP, RADIUS, NAT etc.
- Experience in 3gpp based solutions including but not limited to Gx, Gy, Gz and Sy interfaces
- Experience in virtualization and Openstack solutions or at least have such knowledge
- Scripting skills in python or bash
- Object Oriented programming skills in Java, C# or Perl will be advantageous
- Experience with modern web applications using Ajax and REST API’s will be advantageous
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What Can You Expect From Us
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and vacation from day one