Transform the way the world runs networks
In your role as a Senior Software Engineer for Data Management team, you will work on our Data Management, and network analytics software and technology (using advanced AI/Machine learning models to build products).
- You are one of the smartest people on the planet
- Work with a team of architects, product owners, product management and tech leads to translate the system requirements into a sub-system/module designs and delivery following agile methodology.
- Work with other sub-system developers to design, document and implement the interface modules
- Implementing high-quality, high-performance code
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems in test and in production
- Create and execute the unit test plan and interface test plan
- Excellent communication skills and fast learner
- Excellent Data engineering skills and the expertise to exploit the data to create minimal viable product requirements required for the business use case.
What Skills you bring in
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience in Software development.
- Solid understanding of data science, machine learning algorithms, artificial intelligence and their appropriate use.
- Experience with big data, kafka, vertica or realtime db, AWS/Azure ML libraries, Spark, Scala, Tensor Flow, Python, H20, weka and/or other analytics full stack engineering and modeling platforms is strongly preferable.
- Strong Data management and data engineering/analytics background and quick learner.
- Experience with automation and cloud based systems or micro services.
- Must possess a passion for problem solving, ability to learn new skills, capable of building necessary utilities, and genuinely enjoy helping our ecosystem succeed.
- Strong statistics, programming, data acquisition, analytics and processing skills and experience.
- Programming experience in C, C++, python, R, Tensor Flow or similar technologies, scripting, linux under networking domain is a strong plus
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company